Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bookmarks for friends, with some left over papers....


Friday night I was debating between starting to read a new book or to work on some scrap project, I when for the last thought ... got up head to my working area... and I been thinking of making some bookmarks for some of my friends co-workers that love to read, but since I had some left over scrapping paper from a layout, I gathered all my material and started to work.

I cut 6x2 strip of paper, got out my Cricut machine and cut out my friends names with the remaining paper, I used the cartridge George and Basic Shapes on 1 1/2 inches sizes for the letters, I ink the edges and use clear stamps "For my friend" and also stamp the back with the phase "hand stamp especially for you" with Closed to my Heart ink pads. To add some touch to them since every name had the letter "i", I got some little flower and blings accents and pink ribbon to complete them. I was lucky to have my little Xyron sticker maker because it was of great help to put the project together really fast, I used it for the letters and the accents. Is a great little tool. I love it....

I put everything together and got this personalize bookmarks that I hope my friends will like.

No comments: