Saturday, September 29, 2007

Butterfies... Come out and play .....


My stepdaughter Melissa had taken this pictures of her daughter Ariana this summer, in this picture here daddy is holding her hands, she does not walk yet, while going to the pool, I love her laugh. Right away I was found to start a Layout, and I had gotten this new set of paper by K&Company called Specialty Paper... Sparkly Sweet, they are all beautiful .
I was going to do a 3D effect on my Layouts with butterflies that I cut out from another one of the papers of this collection, once I cut the butterflies and the flowers, and using Closed to my Heart ink pads, I edge all the cut outs, I started to put everything together, I mat the pictures with also the remaining of the paper using the other side of it, for the butterflies antennas I used color wired, and rhinestones for the flowers has accents, and last but not lease my favorite, big words from Making Memories rub-ons. And love the results, I took this pictures with out flash so that the 3D effect could be seen. I think is lovely... but that laugh of Ariana is priceless.

3 comments:

Leelee said...

Ive, let me tell you that I loved this layout so darn much that I bought the paper and may scraplift this idea. You work beautifully!

Aroa said...

Ayyyy! Me encantó este LO Ive, las mariposas te quedaron preciosas!!
Besotes

Vero de Tuhaire said...

Iveeeeeeeeeeeee me encanta tu blog!
Feliz 2008 amiga