Sunday, September 9, 2007

My part on a Circle Journal ...




All day Saturday I work on this .... the CJ of a good friend, her name is Yamil she lives in Puerto Rico and we are exchanging work. Here you will see her instruction page very detail what she wants done for her book, actually her work is done by decorating a yellow 6x9 mailing envelope and a cardstock where the 10 things people don't know about me will be display. That is the title for her CJ.
I used 7 different combination pattern papers from K& Company, my sewing machine with two different stitches, use my Cricut machine to make the letters of my name, the signing tag and flowers.
Lets hope she like my work.
And to all of you thanks for looking...

1 comment:

Cuchi said...

Ive!! amigaaaa!!

BELLO!! BELLOO!! BELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! Me encanta! ayyy estoy por verlo en vivo!! Gracias por tan hermosa pagina!!

Abrazos!!