Saturday, October 13, 2007

Get well card....



This card I made it in a rush because our office manager just announce that she was leaving, she is taking few month to get her strength back she been sick and the medications are too strong, she will return, but taking a different position... she step down. This was sad, she is a very nice lady. And I offer to make the card.. All my co-workers like it... Is a simple card, but we all mean it..."We Will Miss her".
I used for this card paper from K&Company, Rub-ons from Creating Keepsakes two different font inside and out, Stamp from Autumn leave, ink from Close to my heart and Prima flower. I love how it came out.

1 comment:

ZAZIL PIÑA said...

no sabeeeeeeeees como me encanta verte con el puro en la bocaaaaaaaa.. espero que prontoooo podamos fumarnos uno juntitas.. love youuuu