Sunday, December 2, 2007

Altered cigar box...




I pick this cigar box.. from a friends cigar shop. I love the box because it had a shape base and color I could coordinate with paper...
I choose a paper from another collection of K&Company. Just cut and edge with color ink, glue to the box, this paper has a design that you don't have to do much with it... I just had rhinestones to the flowers on the paper in different sizes and that was enough.
I made this box for my friends daughters hair accessories. I hope she like it...

3 comments:

Yanitza Ramos said...

I really enjoyed visiting your blog. You have so many great creations here!

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Me encantó, luce muy linda ya alterada!!!! wowow, haces cosas muy lindas! Felicidades!

mauri said...

Me fascina esa caja y estoy segura que a la niña le habra fascinado guardar ahi sus tesoros!
Mauri