Sunday, December 2, 2007

Glitter flowers in a Layout.....


This was a sketch that was offer in my scrap group, we usually have a sketch offer weekly to encourage us to put our talent to work. I love to work layouts where I could used flowers and this one was perfect and I was suggested to make it round instead of the traditional 12X12, It was perfect to display our granddaughter's Arianas 1st Birthday picture. I have to thank Wandy for sending me this set of glitter flower rub-on set... actually this are rub-ons that you add the glitter to it... and make the combination you like... I love it, it was fun. I used one more time the collection of papers from K&Company and large letter rub-on for the word birthday.
I made the layout round but add a 12X12 page to the back because it will work better in her album.

2 comments:

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

te quedó lindísimo este Layout, me encantaron las flores y todooo, felicidades!

Liz Gil said...

Ive, bellisisisisimo, que linda foto, colores, TODO!!

URGR8!