Sunday, February 24, 2008

CHRISTMAS LAYOUTS...






At the beginning of January, I started making some Layouts of our Christmas pictures.. I made a Layout of getting the perfect tree and how I decorated all alone, my Dad did help me get the tree.This Layout I used the journal to make a tree with word and used lots of glitter. Other layout of our family picture, every year I will pick a Christmas picture for a calender a send out to family. For this layout I highlight my family by making a circle of rhinestones.This layout was from a weekly sketch they give us every week at our forum, I used a pictures from the day we when to Eric's office dinner for x-mas. This Other layout is from opening present here at home with my mom and the kids. I used some of our Christmas day pictures at my sister in laws house opening present for the challenge layout for January you could see below in another post.

1 comment:

Liz Gil said...

Bellisimos, voy a hacer un scrap lift de tus layouts con mis fotos navideñas (si me das permiso), lindisisisisisimas!!!