Sunday, February 24, 2008

DECEMBER SWAP ...






For December we had a swap similar to the one in January... we had to make something of your choice for the Christmas season and it was also secret... that's why I have to take sometime before I'm able to post my work...
I had to make something for my very good friend Liz... I love this friend... she will be visiting soon from Mexico and I cant wait to see her... And guess what Liz was supposed to send me... we got to work for each other...
Here are the pictures of what I send Liz ... It a scrapping journal where she could write her ideas, log her scrapping stuff.. she love it..
And she make me this cube box that every time you fold it, you could see different pictures of my family...

1 comment:

Liz Gil said...

Que te digo?, aca en mi 'scrap corner' tengo tu bellisimo trabajo, y me da gusto que te haya gustado el 'magic cube' que hice con fotos tuyas y de tu familia...y si!!! ya estoy emocionada por volver a verte
te quiero miles!!!! va la cuenta regresiva para nuestro re-encuentro!!!
(I´m so excited!!!)