Sunday, February 24, 2008

MY FIRST LAYOUT FOR FEBRUARY...


We have a challenge on my forum to see who makes more layout threw the year.. starting this month of February...that's why my post read MY FIRST LAYOUT FOR FEBRUARY... The month is almost over and I didn't have any work done... last night I did this layout is about my boy with their friends Beka and Jess our neighbors cutter in bed playing DS. I painted the chipboard circle with acrylic paint, also stamp the work friends this is the hightlight of the layout, also there name in combination with the paper, this is from a fiskar kit, finish it with some ribbons.

2 comments:

Leelee said...

Ive, I love this LO, and I can see you used your favorite color...GREEN. Great job, as usual!

Liz Gil said...

Ive bello!!!, vas como maquinita en el reto!!!, pues yo 'ahi la llevo', llevo 8 hechos, luego los publico en mi blog...que lindo quedo este y con tantas fotos!
Lindisimo...y como dice Leelee: AS USUAL!!!