Sunday, May 25, 2008

SHADOW BOX LAYOUT- SLEEPING DIVA















My friend Selena's daughter Isabella, has this habit.. when she is sleepy she go gets her purse go to her Mommy's bed while watching TV she fells to sleep, I was at there house the other and took this picture of her. And I thought her mom will love to have this picture frame. I made a shadow box layout to give as a present to her.
I used paper from the company Imagination, flowers, brats, ink, my sewing machine and made the words with my Pazzles cutting machine. I nice, fast and simple project.

4 comments:

Zelena said...

Ive, amiga que detalle mas hermoso !!
Shadow Box Layout - Sleeping Diva - Isabella, te quedo lindisimo, estoy feliz, no veo la hora de tenerlo en mis manos, para mostrarselos a todos, que manos maravillosas tienes.

Un beso,

Zelena

Liz Gil said...

Hermoso, esas flores estan bellas, y mas la anecdota de la nena dormida con su bolsa!!!, lindo trabajo.

Bendiciones

Liz Gil

Rosie said...

Love this shadowbox. Y la modelito bella y mas ahora que se que tiene el mismo nombre que Sophia-jejejeje

Aroa said...

Que flores tan bonitas Ive!
Y la nena, que graciosa! toda una diva...
Besotes