Monday, June 9, 2008

ALTERED CIGAR BOX-LAYOUT-BIRTHDAY CARD ALL THIS WEEKEND







This weekend I was able to do few thing in my scrapping room, I did a 12x12 layout for my friend Zelena of her daughter Isabella doing faces, I title CARAS DE LA CHICHI, that's the nickname her dad likes to called her. Also my niece Gabriella birthday was this weekend and I wanted to give her something made by me, I altered a cigar box, using printed paper and solid, many flowers, buttons and brats and make her name with my Pazzles Inspiration. And also made her Birthday card. Here are some of the pictures.

2 comments:

zelenanavas said...

Hola Ive, guauuuu el padre se pondra feliz cuando lo vea, el mas lindo layout de su chichi.
Esta precioso, que flores mas lindas, una vez mas mil gracias .....

Bendiciones,

Zelena

Leelee said...

Ive, que productiva! Te quedaron bellos todos esos trabajos. Yo estoy mas apagada que un fosforo mojao, jejeje. Love ya. Keep up the good work! It inspires me!