Tuesday, June 24, 2008

GET WELL CARD..





At work they ask me if I will make a Get Well Card for a ex  co-worker. She is very sick and they wanted to send a card from all of us... and I made it before a left for vacation. I used the Pazzles machine to make the base, used different stamps and some flowers.  I also made this layout for a memorial of a friend of a co-worker, they had the idea of making a album of 12x12 pages for her services because this lady was the one doing all the craft stuff at her church. My co-worker doesn't know anything about scrap, I ask her to just send me a note the she will write and I will do the rest, also just one day before I left the office for my vacation time. Here are the pictures to this two projects.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Hola Ivette
Pase a saludarte. Que bella tarjeta.
Veo fotos en tu blog de PR.. wow! visitaste la isla y yo sin saberlo.
Me hubiera encantado saludarte.
Take care!
Saludos, Sony

Liz Gil said...

Ive, que belleza de tarjeta!!!!, no quieres ser mi miss?