Thursday, May 21, 2009

MOJO MONDAY #87





I try to make everyone of the challenges I have a logo here in my blog... Today is Thursday and my mojo is down... I started creating the card exactly as the sketch but half way.... Looking at my desk, I had this 3D stickers for a boy card I had in mind and click, the paper I was using match.. and this was my version of this sketch.. Hope is considered in the challenge as done..
Materials
*Kraft card stock
*PP from Dream Street Papers LLC Nostalgic-Reminiscent
*Brown cardstock
*3D light ideas stickers from K&Company
*Border punch Diamond scallop from EK
*Clear stamp Birthday wishes (5778) from Clear Dollar Stamps
*CTMH Bamboo ink pad for edging
*Versafine onyx black

Thanks for looking...

3 comments:

Kim Nath said...

Wonderful card, love the lights!

Scrapy33 said...

Me encanto la tarjeta y los colores super alegres, muy linda como siempre

Kim Y. said...

Love the lights!!!
There is a surprise for you at my blog. Check it out!