Thursday, May 28, 2009

MOJO MONDAY #88 AND USE BLING ON CUTE CARD THURSDAY CHALLENGE





HERE IS MY MOJO MONDAY SKETCH... Today is Thursday and I was running out of time.. but I also needed to make a card to send to a friend for a favor she did to me.. so I got motivated and here is my creation hope everyone like it as much as I did... It will be also for the cute card thursday challenge "Bit o' Bling"

Materials
*PP from Spanish Memories it was a scrap from another creation.
*Spanish Memories clear stamp "SOLO UNA NOTITA" is saying "JUST A NOTE"
*Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circle Large
*Versa Magic Chalk ink Aloe Vera for edge and coloring the inside of the scalloped circle
*Butterfly die from Sizzix butterfly and flower set cut in the cuttlebug
*Versafine Onyx black for the word.
*Rhinestones from K&Company
*Misc brats, ribbon and glitter gel pen

1 comment:

Caz said...

Beautiful card, I love the butterfly. Thanks for joining us on the CCT Challenge Blog this week.
Caz
x