Sunday, May 17, 2009

MY FIRST SCRAPBOOK CLASS








I have a friend that been asking me to give her some lesson on scrapbook.. when she had come to the house in few occasions we had made some type of make and take, and I had given her some of my altered boxes, made layouts as gift for occasions and she love it.. 
She also had show my work to other friends and got them interested and ask me if I will give teach them, I agree I'm no teacher... 
I have plenty of material to work and share...  Invited them this past Saturday, there where three girls. They all had a chance to make a double layout of there favorite topic.
Here are the pictures of this girls working and with there work done... they left very happy and want me to have another class and also bring more friends...
I love scrapbooking and love to work on my new room....

1 comment:

Kim Y. said...

That's fun! we have a small group of scrappers at work as well. Isn't it just fun?