Sunday, June 7, 2009

2 Sketches 4 you 1st Anniversary








I just found this challenge... and will like to follow them... is so cute... is at 2 Sketches 4 you. They are having there 1st Annual 2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown. This time instead of a card I altered a journal I had, that was already cover in a nice Black, white and red pattern. I just added some more to it with the sketch given by this challenge. Hope you like it, Enjoy.

Materials
*Journal notebook from Michael's $1. bin.
*Black, white and red cardstock
*Nestabilities dies laber four on cuttlebug
*Fiskars diamond scalloped border punch
*Closed To My Heart clear stamp set "Be yourself"
*Black versafine ink
*ribbon black with dots and red

3 comments:

Anja (scrappie) said...

Beautiful card.

cheryln said...

fabulous card!!

Anonymous said...

Bien linda Ive, este stamp esta bello!

Tere