Monday, July 13, 2009

MY JULY SCRAPBOOK CLASS








This month my scrapbook class grew.. 3 more ladies join the group, one of my friends is on Vacation. This time there was a total of 6 girls we had to move the class to my dinning and living room, instead of my scrapbook room. We all had a great time, they made 2 layouts and 2 cards. We had the Queen of the Crop like every month, this month queen was Sonia one of the new girls, this girls are new to scrapbooking and love it.. Sonia got a goodie bag.
Next month will have a girl that will join only for one class since she is just visiting the state and my friend Zelena will be back from her trip.
Here are pictures of the layouts I got ready for them and the cards.

1 comment:

Tere said...

Se mira que tus alumnas se la pasan super bien!!!!
Que buena idea la de poner la pagina de ejemplo en esos tripies tan bonitos!!!