Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CHA SUPER SHOW ORLANDO SUMMER 2009













My friends finally the CHA Super Show in Orlando. Craft Hobby Association open for the first time to the public, they did it here in Florida, yuhuuu ...
I was there both days Friday July 31 and August 1st, I when by myself, the girls I invited where busy that weekend, but that doesn't stop me from attending a scrapbook show, specially since it was the first time CHA open for the public and here in Florida, just one hour away from me.
They had a lot of make and takes, sales, demonstration of new products from different company, not just scrapbook but other craft.
It was really nice.. love it.. Specially the excitement of the Provo Craft company with the Gypsy for the Cricut, they gave lots of prizes including the none release gypsy. Lots of make and take with the cricut.
There was some celebrities of the craft word like Marisa Pawelko, Crafty chica, Terri O, and others that I seen in videos but do not remember the name, maybe you will spot someone in the pictures.
While having lunch the first day, new company owner and designer Nikki Sivils sat next to me and chat a little, her products are so cute check her out at Nikkisivils.com amazing girl, her husband is very nice, very pleasant people.
There I meet a girl name Sandra that also was there by herself she like a different kind of craft but we got along very well to the point that we hang around together the next day during the show.. it was awesome..
Here are the pictures..

2 comments:

Marisa Pawelko said...

The show was fun! Thanks for the shout out! Hope to see you at the Next Craft Super Show!

Sandy said...

Hey girl! We had a lot of fun those 2 days. We forgot to take a pic together...LOL I finished some of the free crochet patterns I got from the show. I'll be posting pics soon on my blog :-) Keep in touch.