Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MY AUGUST CROP CLASS...










This month crop class that I give was this past weekend. The group is growing fast, again this month the class was in my house instead of my scrapbook room, no way I could fix 8 people in the room. Like every month we did 2 layouts, this time a double layout theme Vacation and two birthday cards Mickey and cupcake...
One of the ladies was here on vacation from Colombia she is the sister of Rocio. Rocio invited her to join our class so she could see what scrapbook is all about, there not doing this hobby in Colombia yet. My other friend Zelena just return from a month vacation in Colombia.. and wish we could take scrapbook over there.
Like every month a got a queen of the crop with a goodie bag, this time was Sophia.. very happy with her bag.
The theme was VACATION, i used this pages from spanish memories that I had from Puerto RIco for my layout, and the girls used a different travel theme paper for there layouts.
Take a look a the photos and the fun.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Todo bello, me encanto. Se ve que la pasaron super bien.

**Sony**