Sunday, June 20, 2010

Throwback Thursday#3 My creative time with Emma




I been a away from my blog... not creating much... because I was working in all of my wedding stuff for months, now that everything is over, want to start again.. well what better then a challenge check out Emma"s Throwback thursday challenge here
I been following Emma's blog she works with the Cricut, Gypsy and Peachy Keen stamps, visit her here http://www.creativetimeforme.com/

I needed to make a card for my nephew Jonathan (we are very proud of him) and since we giving him some cash.. I when for a money holder card.

I used my
*Cartridge Every day paper doll (just order the old Paper Doll Dress up very cheap)sorry!!
*Cartridge Calligraphy collection for the "class of 2010"
*Dolly Dumplins faces from Peachy Keen stamps
*Inside card stamp is from Clear Expression Graduation.
*3D mounting tape (Front porch treasures foam mounting tape roll of 16ft got a Big Lot $1.50) love it... because is not so thick...
*Green, Black, beige and white texture card stock Bazzil
*Yellow, green and white embroidery tread
* Corner round with my Crop-A-Dile corner chomper
*Martha Stewart score board (love it)












5 comments:

gabyangel said...

First of all - What a nice card, I love how you used the embroidery treat for around his neck!! how clever!!!
Second- I love your wedding colors! everything looks so nice, Green is my favorite color!!!!
Third - were did you get the instructions to make the money card, could you share? (my daughter is graduating next week with BS and I am a librarian-teacher with lots of students graduating next week and would love to make some for my special student aides.

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

Thank you Gaby.. I actually make this card depending on the envelope, I used a vellum envelope that I found in my envelope draw in was pretty long...LOL
the card is 8 1/4 x 10 3/4
the 10 3/4 then scored in three 3 9/16 (that line after the 1/2) then the third flap cut the top at 2 1/2.
If you need any more help just email me at
Ivette_aviles@yahoo.com
Thanks again for visiting my blog..

Im green crazy,.. my clothing..my room... my house .. my scraproom.. and my wedding..jejeje

My Creative Time said...

WOW, this money holder card is SOOOOOO CUTE!! I LOVE EVERTHING about it! GREAT JOB w/the challenge my friend!! Hope to see you back for another throwback Thursday challenge!
Big Hugs,
Emma;)

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson

Anonymous said...

Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper.


[url=http://www.squidoo.com/abercrombie-jackets]abercrombie jackets[/url]