Friday, June 25, 2010

Throwback Thursday#4 My creative time with Emma






Another thursday challenge with Emma at my creative time, this throwback thursday is to use the cricut cartridge DOODLECHARMS a oldie but great cartridge on a layout of your choice of size. I been looking for a way to start my 8x8 wedding album, and this challenge was perfect. I found a border of heart in the doodlecharms cartridge and that's what I when for.. a double layout, hope you like it...

Materials
*Cricut Doodlecharm
*K&Co Patten paper wedding
*DCWV cardstock green and beige
*Embellishments from Making Memories
*Fiskars wedding stamp set
*CTMH ink

MY SIGNATURE

4 comments:

DREAMS CARDS said...

OMG< this is so beautiful, love your job.
Super lindo y romantico.
patty

You're invited to visit my blog and sign up to my follower
http://www.dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/

jenblue said...

I love wedding layouts - this is gorgeous! Well done!

My Creative Time said...

Your 2-page layout is GORGEOUS!
I just LOVE EVERYTHING about it!!
Thank you for being a part of my throwback Thursday challenge!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

DORCAS said...

This is a very beautiful layout! Awesome!
Thanks for sharing!

~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/