Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another mix challenge... check them out...

Hello again.. putting my creative mind to work with three of my favorite blogs challenges mix in one card... First Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge #8 is to use the cartridge Celebration..make a birthday theme project, i dont have this cartridge check my oldies.. found a 2005 cartridge Stamped and used the font in my gypsy welding and twisting the letters.."HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY" fun playing with it. At Peachy keen blog chllange#33 to use a nice sketch.. I moved the elements in my card, to me the sketch was my inspiration, and the best for last.. Made by Momos challenge #8 Girly affair.. made a card as girly as possible... a co-worker ask me to make a card for her niece that is turning 21 next week... this was perfect..

Here is my cardPhotobucketPhotobucket

13 comments:

TUKI said...

Very pretty, love it!

Honey B said...

Chica,
I love it amiga...Thanks for stopping by my blog...Let's keep on Scrapping, Let's keep on sharing...
Sweet Scrappy Hugs

Honey B

Kim H said...

I like your card! I love how skinny your "Happy Birthday" sentiment is!
Thanks for sharing

Kim H
http://scrapinmomofoneinspiringlittleboy.blogspot.com/

KA said...

Hola Ive,
Que linda te quedo, my a tu estilo!!! estamos participando en el mismi challenge!!!
Saludos amiga
Karla

Raven B said...

Ohhh the 21st is always fun. Cute card.
Hugs,
Raven

DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the colors and the great ribbon!

DORCAS said...

Very pretty! I am loving the color combo! Me encanto muchisimo! Gracias!
~Dorcas

Mari AKA Momo said...

VERY VERY PRETTY! I am loving the way you welded your letters! Such a great way to get all the challenges in! Lovin it! Thanks for joining in my challenge!!! XOXO Momo

Rhonda Emery said...

real real pretty. became a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

My Creative Time said...

It is SOOOO GOOD to see you back playing along!! Ivette, I think your card is not only Beautiful BUt AWESOME!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my sweet friend!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Janice W. said...

Love all the faux stitching and the highlights on the letters! Good luck with the PK challenge!

Viv said...

Beautiful LO Ivette!! VERY pretty!
Thank you so much for joining us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

Anonymous said...

Leer el mundo blog, bastante bueno