Thursday, July 22, 2010

Challenge time... one for three challenges

Hello again.. who doesn't love a challenge... I made it more challenging for me.. I combine 3 challenges in one card... I used the sketch from 2 sketches 4 you with the color challenge from Picture Perfect Creations into a Easel card challenge at...Crafty Cardmakers

Here is the colors to use for PPC-CC #22



The sketch from 2S4U #57


And here is my EASEL CARD






Materials.
*PP from Making Memories
*Bazzil cardstock
*EK border punch
*MFT stamp set bunch of flowers
*Spellbinder Nestabilities circle
*cuttlebug embossing folder
*Prima Flowers
*Blings

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous easel card! Love the embossing!

Cheryl Nelson said...

very pretty!

Jack said...

Beautiful card, love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining our first Spotlight at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Kazan Clark said...

I made my first easel card recently - it was super fun. I really love yours. This is a great take on the sketch
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Dee said...

Pretty card, I love the embossing.

Thanks for joining us for Crafty Cardmakers first Spotlight.

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty easel card! I love how you used our colors this week - thanks for playing over at PPC!

Lori - PPC DT Member

Lin said...

Lovely card. That shaped strip of patterned paper is very dramatic. I love it.

Thanks for joining us in our first Spotlight at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin x