Sunday, July 11, 2010

Christmas in July challenge #2 at CARDZ TV

At CARDZ TV the second Christmas in July challenge is to create a card with a SNOWMAN image, could be a cricut image, digi or stamp..
I love this stamp Snowman from Inkadinkado, I got many cute papers from S.E.I website in clearance after christmas.. and really was looking forward to using this collection, I just got also the spellbinder label eight, is a pretty big size so I cut this card with the larger die that is a good size card. 4.25X5.5.
Hope you guys love my creation..



materials

*Snowman from Inkadinkado set Holiday Sentiments
*PP from S.E.I Glitzmas collection
*Spellbinder Label Eight
*Liquid Pearls silver and white opal
*Ice stickles
*Versa Magic chalk ink Aspen Mist
*Red Ribbon generic

3 comments:

DORCAS said...

This is so pretty! TFS!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

gabyangel said...

I love your creation!!! I love this stamp....mhhhh, I think I might have?? I love how you blinged it!!!

sophiesmama said...

What a great snowman card! Thanks for entering!
Hugs,
Mary