Friday, July 16, 2010

Crafting with Cristina Companion Challenge #1 and Color throwdown #101

Our friend Cristina at Crafting with Cristina his having a new challenge every other wednesday called Companion challenge where she is going to have a guest companion with a project to follow, the first companion is Momo check her blog Made by Momo, for this challenge Cristina want us to create a interactive card that Flip- Flop, Spin & pop.
I never done a interactive card... so I did a search and found a tutorial in You-tube on this Peek-a-boo card.. I when for a birthday card with a window that when you open changes image.. from one happy face with close eyes to open eyes..
I like the challenges at Color throwdown this week the colors are this:
I merge this two challenges.. my interactive card with the color throwdown challenge #101 also had created a card with the colors will be in this post so two card for the color challenge one entry...




Materials:
*Kraft, blue, black cardstock
*Peachy keen stamps Simple Sallies and Basic Papel doll
*Birthday stamp is from Stampendous stamp set fifteen candles
*Zig Markers
* Green Blings are from Recollections Halloween pack
*EK border punch
*Spellbinder petite scallops and basic circles



Materials:
*Blue, Black, kraft CS
*Spellbinder Label eight'
*Stamp "thinking of you" from K.I. Memories set Greetings
*Butterfly is from Inkadinkado set Gem Stone Insects
*Flowers from Bride (left over from my wedding)
*Ice Stickles Crystal Ice
*Black pearls from Kaisecraft
*Ribbon Organza green
*White gel pen GellyRoll

2 comments:

Cristina said...

WOW. What a great job. I love this peekaboo card. I never made one of these either, but you gave me a great idea

Hugs

Cristina

Cricut Me That said...

Congrats:) BTW, I will be using this for an upcoming 1st b-day card:) TFS!!