Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LATE NIGHT CREATIONS...

I was checking to create a late night card out of the sketch at Mojo Monday blog... but ones I started the card it turn to be my own creation...
A Hobby Lobby store just open here few exits north and I had to check it out... got some nice paper books from Design Studios and few spools of ribbon, part of tonight inspiration. Use Wild Card cartridge and my Gypsy on my cricut for the base of the card on craft paper, spellbinder Nestabilities, new ribbon and papers.
So here is my late night creation... not good for the Mojo Monday challenge.. but good enough for a b-day lady..
Will love a comment... see you girls around...


3 comments:

Gaby ~ Scrapabookaholic said...

So nice! I just made a similar round card that I have not yet posted!! coincidence!

KA said...

VERY CUTE IVE!!!

DORCAS said...

Super cute card!