Monday, July 5, 2010

MY CREATIVE TIME, MY PINK STAMPER AND PEACHY KEEN STAMPS CHALLANGES





HELLO EVERYONE...
I WANTED TO ENTER THREE DIFFERENT CHALLENGES WITH ONE CARD.. MY CREATIVE TIME WITH EMMA THROWBACK THURSDAY FOR HER CHALLENGE WE NEED TO USE THE CARTRIDGE NEW ARRIVAL, I CUT OUT THE PREGNANT LADY, I LOVE THAT IMAGE.
FOR MY PINK STAMPER COLOR CHALLENGE THE COLORS THAT WE NEEDED TO USE. PINK, BROWN, GREEN AND ORANGE.. THERE I HAD A LITTLE OF A HARD TIME, SO IT REALLY WAS A CHALLENGE FOR ME.... BUT I WAS ABLE TO USE THEM FOR MY CARD.. AND LOVE THE RESULTS.
THE LAST CHALLENGE FOR ME WAS TO USE THE SKETCH FOR PEACHY KEEN STAMPS CHALLENGE #31 LIKE ANY CRAFTY GIRL THERE WILL BE SOME CHANGES TO THE SKETCH, INSTEAD OF A ROUND CENTER I WHEN FOR A LABEL FROM NESTABILLITIS.

CARD CUT A 5.75X5.75

MATERIALS
*NEW ARRIVAL CRICUT CARTRIDGE
*SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES LABEL EIGHT
*SPOTS & DOTS CUTTLEBUG EMBOSSING FOLDER
*CARDSTOCK GREEN FROM DCWV
*PATTEN PAPER FROM BASIC GREY COLLECTION AMBROSIA
*CARDSTOCK BROWN AND PINK FROM MAKING MEMORIES
*STAMP "IS A GIRL" FROM PETITE CHERUB STAMP SET FROM RUSTY PICKLE
*STAMP "CONGRATULATIONS" FROM GRADUATION EXPRESSION SET FROM CLEAR EXPRESSION.
*ORANGE PEARLS FROM RECOLLECTIONS HALLOWEEN GEMS
*BUTTONS FROM BASIC GREY
*EK SUCESS NEW PUNCH TICKET LABEL

8 comments:

Honey B said...

Super Cute...
Honey B

More Than Favors said...

I totally love this!! I ave got to start entering 3 challenges at once! this is really awesome!

~Paula
morethanfavors.blogspot.com

Cristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristina said...

WOW buen trabajo! Su tarjeta salió tan hermosa! Me encanta. Muchas gracias por poner mi blinkie en su blog. No puedo esperar a ver más de sus creaciones.

Tu amiga

Cristina

http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

So stinkin' ADORABLE! Thanks so much for playing along with PeachyKeenStamps! Good luck!

Nikki

Pink E said...

SO lovely, I love all the different elements that you have used with the colors and tha pattern papers and finishing with the buttons perfect touch ;)Inspired

Cricut Me That said...

VERY CLASSY!! Love the colors and the BUTTONS!!!

My Creative Time said...

WOW, that is one of my MOST FAVORITE cuts from New Arrival!! Your card came out FANTASTIC my friend!! Thank you for joining my Throwback Thursday & Peachy Keen Stamps challenges!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)