Saturday, July 10, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge at My creative time with Emma

Another Throwback Thursday Challenge at Emma's blog this week we are working on creating a project theme is ANIMAL with the cricut cartridge ZOO BALLOO.
This was really a challenge for me.... I don't really like this cartridge much, I have it since 2006 and never had used it.. I going to used the font on a layout I'm working on to give it another try, for this challenge I did the simple doggie in the cartridge... more then a thank you card it should have been I'm sorry card, LOL.




Materials

*Cricut cartridge ZOO BALLOO (2006)
*Pattern Paper and pink cardstock from my scraps
*Green, Beige and Tan cardstock from DCWV scraps from my wedding invites.
*Rickrack sticker from Martha Stewart
*Word "thanks" stamp from The Paper Company Stamp set Thank You
*Prima flowers
*Brats is from Making Memories Paperie Rouge Pack

6 comments:

*Star said...

This card is so cute. The colors you picked are perfect. :) Have a great day!

My Creative Time said...

WOW Ivette, this came out SOOOO PRETTY!! those colors are FABULOUS together my friend!! I LOVE IT!
THAnk you for participating in my throwback Thursday Challenge! Hope to see you back again!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Minta's Creations said...

Wow! this came out so cute! I never would have thought that green and pink would of went together so well. The colors are just beautiful!
Minta

Check mine out,
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

coachfans said...

This puppy looks just like the ones on the Paper Pups cartridge (which is one of my favorites). I love the coordinating colors you chose for your card.

Happy Scrapper said...

what an adorable little card...I love the dog and the colors

DORCAS said...

I love the colors, everything about this cart! Love it! TFS!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/