Sunday, July 18, 2010

Throwback Thursday#7 My creative time with Emma and Cardz TV challenge #3 Christmas in July, Cricut Cardz challenge#33

Hello again...
At Creative Time with Emma her Throwback Thursday Challenge # 7 is to make your favorite holiday card with the cricut cartridge Wild Card... I love to make Christmas cards.. so I when for the base and envelope in Page 52 Doily and mixed with a wreath from Joy of the Season on Page 66 in my Gypsy, used SEI collection paper Glitzmas in love with all those papers.. At Cardz TV the challenge #3 Christmas in July is to make a Christmas card to use either ribbon, lace or buttons. I add to my Christmas card few red and green mini buttons and a organza ribbon bow just the touches my card needed..
Since we needed to create a card for Emma, I also join the Cricut cardz challenge #33, make a card using the card feature from any cartridge, using any colors or theme you'd like.

Take a look.. If you like it, leave a comments thats what all bloggers feed from... good or bad comments... LOL.





Materials
*S.E.I PP Sparkle all the way from there Glitzmas collection
*Glitter Green and Lt green Cardstock from SEI Glitzmas collection
* Red Shimmer and red cardstock from Prima the Rock on Rock out collection
*Sentiment "Season Greetings" from Making Memories Falala set
*WILD CARD
*JOYS OF THE SEASON
*Red and Green mini buttons
*organza red ribbon
*3D dots

9 comments:

girlia said...

Very nice idea. I really like the wreath. Great job.

Leonor said...

Very nice card... I am jealous of your scrapbook room :-)

Kim H said...

How pretty is your card! I love the details and the color!

Sandra said...

Super good job! I love all the detail!!

Sandra :)

My Creative Time said...

Ivette! Your card is BEAUTIFUL!! WOW, you are making me want Christmas to be here NOW! GREAT job w/the challenge! THank you for sharing your creative talent w/ALL of us!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

TUKI said...

Love it, so pretty!

xosparklesxo said...

That's just awesome!

sophiesmama said...

Great card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz TV and Cricut Cardz Challenge!
Hugs,
Mary

beejay said...

Great job, love the shaped cards, TFS!