Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tuesday challenge with Made by Momo and Peachy Keen Stamp challenge

At Peachy Keen blog they having a challenge on your favorite vacation destination and to use on of this three "B"'s Buttons, Brats or Blings.. I when for brats on my sun... this layout also goes for Momo's Tuesday challenge at her blog Made by Momo her theme for the challenge was to create a project about love.. My Layout is about our honeymoon vacation... we took a cruise to western Caribbean and Roatan Island was our second port stop.. beautiful beach in Mohagany Bay, where we kaiak in the river next to the beach, relax in the beautiful beach in a nice float, had pina coladas and enjoy each other. That is part of my favorite vacation with the love of my life.. I best of all this challenges made me start my honeymoon album.. For this project I used my gypsy mixing cuts from Life is a Beach and Zoo Balloo. I will be making more layouts from pictures of Roatan.
Here are the pictures..






*Gypsy and Cricut Expression
*Cartridges Zoo Balloo (font) and Life is a beach
*PP the sand look from travel stack DCWV
*Blue CS from Bazzill
*Yellow, orange, green and brown CS from my scraps
*Love Rub-ons from Miss Elizabeth (Dollar store)
*Happy face from PEachy keen stamp set Basic Paper Dolls
*orange brats from Making Memories

9 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is such a fun layout!!! I love the cuts you used and the colors! Thanks for joining my challenge! XOXO Momo

Lawyers Scrap Too! said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing.

Samantha Casey said...

Wow! What a nice layout! You did a great job with the challenge! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!
-Samantha

Lisa B said...

How wonderful is your layout! I love how you scrapbooked your honeymoon memories. Thanks for playing along with our Summer Destination challenge over at PKS. Good luck.

Janice W. said...

Looks like you had a wonderful honeymoon! Great job with the challenge at PKS! Good luck!

mum of two said...

It looks great! TFS :)

Raven B said...

What a great 2 page spread this is awesome! I love that sun and I'm IN LOVE with your scrap room ah lucky mujer! :)
Hugs,
Raven

Vicky said...

great layout looks like you ha fun.

Rosy C. said...

Wowww... your LOs look soo fun. Your pics are perfect for this LO. Lovin' that SUN you put on it. Great Work!!!
Here is a link to my blog for you to glance at:
http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
Sweet Creations!!!