Friday, August 6, 2010

Companion Challenge #3 Crafting with Cristina

This is my entry for Crafting with Cristina Companion Challenge #3, she wants of to create a project using this color combo, Kraft, blue, orange and green.. sweet...ahhh
Ohh well here is my card a simple 4.5X4.5 get well card in spanish... I even got to use my new Singer Pixie sewing machine.. if you are thing about getting this little purple machine...go fo it... only 8 different stitches but is really nice... I was surprise... very handy goes under my working table.. I'm planning on doing more sewing in my cards... Now no more dragging my regular sewing machine...



Materials
*Kraft Cardstock
*PP and solid CS from K&C Co designer mats form Peter Horjus
*Clear stamp sentiment by Spanish Memories
*Prima FLowers
*Brats from Making Memories Spellbound collection
*Nestabilites Standard Circle large
Tools
*Pixie Sewing Machine
*We Memorie Keeoer courner chomper
*Cuttlebug to use spellbinders Nestabilities

No comments: