Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MOMO'S TUESDAY CHALLENGE #10

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR MY CANDY BLOGOVERSARY CHECK IT HERE

THIS TUESDAY CHALLENGE FOR MOMO'S #10 IS "Babies, and Diapers, and Onesies, Oh My"!!! IS TO CREATE A BABY PROJECT..

I GOT MY GYPSY OUT AND USING CARTRIDGE "NEW ARRIVAL" I WELD TWO BABY SHIRT(ONESIES) TO CREATE A CARD IN KRAFT CARDSTOCK FROM PAPER TRAY INK ... THEN LAYER THE CARD WITH SOME PP FROM MY STASH (DONT REMEMBER WHO IS THE MAKER), USING MY WHITE PEN FOR THE STITCHING, CUT THE BABY FACE FROM THE SAME CARTRIDGE, AND USED A PEACHY KEEN BABY STAMP FACE AND COLOR WITH MARKERS, ADD A BOW AND PEARL TO THE BABY FACE, THE OUTSIDE TAG WAS CUT WITH A EK SUCESS PUNCH AND STICH WITH MARTHA STEWART BLACK MARKER.

I ALSO LAYER THE INSIDE OF THE CARD AND ADD THE SENTIMENT FROM ONE OF MY CLOSED TO MY HEART STAMP SETS AND SOME MORE STITCHING WITH THE MS BLACK MARKER...

HERE IS MY CARD.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT... COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED....



7 comments:

Honey B said...

Q Linda...YOu are so creative Ivi....

Honey B

Mari AKA Momo said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! The paper is adorable, the face is adorable, the stamps are all adorable! Did I tell you its adorable!!!!! Thanks for joining in my challenge my friend! Besos! Momo

joeygirl86 said...

Sooo cute! I love how you made this a shape card..super sweet! :)

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

Thank you girls... you made my night...

DORCAS said...

You are good girl. I love this! It's so cute!

Mi inspiracion! Thanks for sharing!
~besos

Dorcas

GreenScrap said...

So pretty!!! I love the face y la posicion del stitching is so realistic!! LOVE IT!!

girlia said...

So cute. I love the pacifier in the baby's mouth. Love it.