Thursday, August 26, 2010

PPC-#27 CHALLENGE COLOR COMBO

AGAIN I HAVE THE PLEASURE TO CREATE A CARD FOR ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHALLENGE BLOGS PICTURE PERFECT CREATIONS THIS IS CHALLENGE #27 WITH ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL COLOR COMBO...

I MADE A VIDEO WITH THIS CARD, STILL HAVE TO EDITED BECAUSE IS TOO LONG, IF MY DH HELPS ME TOMORROW I WILL BE ABLE TO POST AND MY IDEA IS THAT AT THE END OF THE VIDEO YOU WILL JOIN ME WHILE I CLEAN MY ROOM... I DONT KNOW IF YOU MAKE ANY MESS IN YOUR ROOM, BUT IM A QUEEN AT TURNING MY ROOM UPSIDE DOWN... LOL SO CHECK BACK LATER FOR THE THAT VIDEO.

HERE IS MY CARD






5 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Great card !
Have a nice day,
greetings, martina
x

Maria Elena said...

Love all stitches !! very cute card Amiga !
Have a scrappy Friday !
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Honey B said...

Love the Card...It's sucha a great way of showing your appreciation....TFS Chica...

Sweet Scrappy Hugs,

Blanca

DORCAS said...

You are good! I love your cards! Fabuloso!!!

~besos

Dorcas

Tamie said...

Fantastic card! I love the stitches, layers and the way you used the colors. Thanks again for sharing your beautiful card with us at PPC.

Tamie - PPC DT