Saturday, September 11, 2010

Crafting with Cristina Companion Challenge-BACK 2 SCHOOL AND FANTABULOUS CRICUT BUTTON UP FOR SCHOOL

HELLO MY FRIENDS...
TODAY I MADE A PROJECT FOR CRISTINA'S COMPANION CHALLENGE... THIS WEEK IS BACK TO 2 SCHOOL THEME.. SO I DECIDED TO MAKE ANOTHER OF MY RECYCLE CIGAR BOXES. I ALTERED THIS BOX FOR MY FRIENDS SON THAT JUST STARTED HIS FIRST GRADE AT SCHOOL.. IS FOR HIS PENCILS AND COLOR PENCILS ... HE FEEL THEY ARE HIS TREASURE.
I USED MY GYPSY AND CRICUT EXPRESSION THIS TIME.. WELDING AND USING DIFFERENCE CARTRIDGES. I ALSO DECIDED TO TRY TO USE MY OLD PAPERS.. HAVE TONS.. I FOUND THIS PP PAPER I USED IS MAYBE 4 YRS OLD, IS OH BOY BY BASIC GREY.. MAYBE SOMEONE WILL REMEMBER THIS ONE..

HERE ARE THE PICTUES.. ENJOY..








TODAY MONDAY OVER AT FANTABULOUS CRICUT THEY HAVING A CRAWL AND THE THEME IS BUTTON UP FOR SCHOOL. THERE CHALLENGE THIS WEEK IS TO CREATE A BACK TO SCHOOL PROJECT AND USE BUTTON AND A CRICUT CUT... FROM THE DAY OF MY POST YOU KNOW I ALREADY HAD MADE MY PROJECT OF THIS PENCIL BOX FOR CRISTINA'S COMPANION CHALLENGE .. BUT WHEN I WHEN TO CHECK THE CHALLENGE AT FANTABULOUS CRICUT MY BOX WAS PERFECT FOR THE CHALLENGE BUT DIDNT HAVE ANY BUTTONS.... SO I WAS THINKING MY BOX NEEDS SOMETHING ELSE SOME EMBELLISHMENTS SO WHAT BETTER FOR A BOY THAN BUTTONS, I ADD SOME BUTTONS TO THE INSIDE AND LOVE IT.. SO NOW MY BOX IS GOOD FOR THE CHALLENGE.. THANK YOU LADY FOR THE IDEA.. AND HOP OVER AT THERE BLOG TO SEE ALL THE WONDEFUL PROJECT FROM THE DT AND GREAT PRIZES TOO..
HERE IS MY PICTURE OF MY UPDATE TO MY BOX



SUPPLIES:
*EVERYDAY PAPER DOLL CRICUT CARTRIDGE (FOR THE BOY)
*GRAPHICALLY SPEAKING CRICUT CARTRIDGE (FOR THE NUMBER BORDER)
*DON JUAN CRICUT CARTRIDGE (FOR THE FONT)
*PP "OH BOY" FROM BASIC GREY
*SOLID CARDSTOCK FROM DCWV
*PP FROM K.I. MEMORIES FOR THE INSIDE
*PEACHY KEEN "SIMPLE SIMONS" FOR THE BOYS FACE
*HONEY INK PAD FROM CTMH FOR EDGING
*BLUE GENERIC RIBBON
*SIGNO WHITE GEL PEN
*CTMH BUTTONS
*TWINE

TOOLS
*CRICUT EXPRESSION
*GYPSY
*ATG GUN
*FISKAR EXACTO KNIFE

17 comments:

Gaby ~ Scrapabookaholic said...

This is absolutamente ingenious! Love it! you did a great job at covering and decorating this cigar box!!!

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

Love this box! And thanks for following my blog! (it did work yay!)

Celeste said...

Great idea.... I love it..

Cristina said...

i love this. you did a good job. I need to get ahold of some cigar boxes so I can make something crafty like this

thank you so much for joining in my challenge my friends

hugs

Cristina
http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

Honey B said...

Fairy Craft sista...Te quedo de Pelos...LOL..Its awesome...i love something like this for my son...that way he can keep all of his pencils and markers in one container...Super Lindo...

XOXO
B

DORCAS said...

I love this! Que no me toquen mis lapices! Loving it!
Besotes!!

Anonymous said...

phznpuihpzsfxvzoutgb, justin bieber baby lyrics, qqnawxb.

Kate said...

What a great box! That bespectacled little guy is just too cute. I like the addition of the buttons - so I'm glad you added them!
Thanks for playing along with the Fantabulous Cricut Crawl!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Wow, great box me gusta mucho!!!

Sherri said...

Cute project! Thanks for crawling with us!~

Raven B said...

HAHAHA this is great. I love the inside.
Hugs,
Raven

Maria Elena said...

Ive supongo a tus amigos les encanto tu proyecto ! Muy lindo pero me cautivo esa "media costurita" q le hicistes a las letras.... Great Job !

PenLight said...

Fantastic job on this box! I love it all. The little guy with glasses is perfect! Thanks for adding your Back 2 School project with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Wow, great job!! Love the colors too! Thanks for joining us at FCCB! :)

ashjoy said...

Love altered items! Great job, thanks for playing along!

Lori (THCEO) said...

Adorable! And the buttons are just PERFECT on the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with our Crawl! :)

Michelle said...

very cute job, love the inside LOL!!! thanks for playing with us at the fccb !!!