Sunday, September 26, 2010

Creative Scraps Sunday Challenge, 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #4, Monday Fantabulous Cricut Challenge, Practical Scrappers Challenge and more

Over at Techniques by Trish, is there first Creative Scrap Sunday challenge, I said "there" because is Trish, Cristy and Molly three friends doing a week of projects to then challenge us to make a project in Trish blog, this week is fall/Halloween using Paper Doll dress up and to add ribbon to your project.. easy.. Paper Doll Dress up is a most have cricut cartridge.

And over at one of my favorite new challenge blog, 4 Crafty Chicks challenge #4 is Celebrate FALL...

I also add this card to the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Monday Challenge.. did you know that September is the National Sewing Month, so thats the challenge, add some sewing to your project so I decided to add all this stitching with my white gel pen to my little people clothing in honor of this month.

This week our friends at Practical Scrapper challenge is "stamp" using your stamp..easy but not just stamp a sentiment but to use you stamp in a fun way..., so I decide to stamp some autumn leaves on a second generation stamping (thats when you stamp in a pc of scrap and without re-inking your stamp, you stamp in you paper the image) to my kraft paper to make my own pattern. I also stamp my sentiment leaves and sentiments are from the $1. stamp at Joanns Inkadinkado. Dont forget my little peoples faces are PK face stamps..love them..

THis card is also for Crafting with Cristina Companion Challenge.. theme is falling for fall... challenge is to make a project using fall colors and somewhere in your project leaves... so thats why I had to stamp the leaves in my kraft paper to join Cristina's challenge also...

I decide to make a "Happy Thanksgiving" Easel card second time I make one of these cards.. I used paper from the same stack of the giveaway at Creative Scrap challenge... that prize is great, love the selection of papers in that Cloud 9 holiday pack. The orange ribbon is from Hobby Lobby got a bunch yesterday on sale.. rest of the papers I used are from my scraps, and I cut my little couple and pumpkin from Paper Doll Dress up, and used PK stamps for there cute faces...


My picture.. hope you like it..






17 comments:

Cristi said...

Your card is adorable, I love those little faces!!! Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge!
Big Hugs
Cristi

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

I soooo need PK face stamps!! Your little ones are so cute! I love the blue you used, it really make the card pop. :-)

Celeste said...

Very pretty card... I love it

Honey B said...

Awww FCS this is sooo adorable...I love it...Fall is when the earth turns to Gold...Absolutely amazing...

XO
B

teachU14 said...

This is so cute! The PK face with glasses adds a little extra personality to the doll. Love it!

Maria Elena said...

Wow q linda tarjeta !! Me encanta como se ven esos sobreritos con las costuritas y esas lineas "handmade". Q bueno q estes tan activa amiga, haces q me provoque hacer un proyectito asi sea despues q mami se duerma (jejeje)
Q tengas suerte en tu reto !

Tamie said...

What an amazing card. So many details in it! LOVE, LOVE, the pattern papers you used. It sure is a card with personality and it pops right at ya to make you smile. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Oh and we love having you each week. Hope you feel better soon.

Leanne said...

This is so colorful and bright, very nicely done. Thanks for playing with us! Hope to see you again next week.

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks

DORCAS said...

Nena! La botastes! Love it! Hay te hablo manana! besos!

Lisa B said...

This easel card is nice & colorful. I love the cute pilgrims! I can spot a PK stamp a mile away! Great job!

Thanks for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers.

teachU14 said...

LOL... Oh course I follow you. You're amazingly creative and you know about all the challenges :)

Sherri said...

How sweet and Fantabulous....such cute little pilgrims!

PenLight said...

What rich fall colors and beautiful little faces on this card. I'm very grateful that you joined us at Practical Scrappers and Fantabulous Crciut!

Kate said...

Wonderful card! Your papers are fabulous and that stitching just makes the characters pop! Great job!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

KA said...

Ive, wao te botastes amiga, que tarjeta tan linda, los colores, los munequitos estan bellos, te felicito!!!
Love Karla Urea

Michelle said...

cute card! great for the holidays
Thanks for participating in the FCCB challenge!

critterbugg365 said...

This is so freakin adorable! I love that paper!