Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HEART 2 HEART CHALLENGES- COLOR COMBO

HELLO MY FRIEND.. YES ANOTHER CHALLENGE THIS TIME IS FOR HEART 2 HEART.. IM LOVING THIS CHALLENGES.. FOR THIS WEEK THEY HAVE A COLOR CHALLENGE AND THIS ARE THE COLORS...

I HAVE ALL THE COLOR INKS OF CLOSE TO MY HEART BUT NOT ALL THE PAPERS... SO I REALLY HAD A CHALLENGE IN HOW TO WORK MY CARD... I DIDNT HAVE NEW ENGLAND IVY CARDSTOCK OR PP SO I WHEN FOR TOPIARY CARDSTOCK FOR MY BASE INSTEAD.. PRETTY CLOSE TO MY EYES AND MY HEART, GOT PP FROM THE GRACE WORKSHOP AND USED MY NEW THANK YOU SET D1361, I HAVE THE SAME SET IN SPANISH SO DONT BE SURPRISE IF I MAKE ANOTHER ONE OF THIS CARD WITH MY OTHER SET OF STAMPS.
I DONT HAVE A SIGLE PAPER ON AUTUMN TERRACOTTA SO I WHEN FOR THE MY INK PAD AND STAMP AS MANY THANK YOU FROM THE SET THE FIT MY PAPER... PRETTY COOL... AHH. THEN I USED THE NEW ENGLAND IVY TO STAMP A THANK YOU TO USE 3D, ADD SOME GOLD ORGANZA RIBBON AND WALLAAAA....

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.. I DO...





9 comments:

Lela said...

Awesome Card! What a great way to say thanks!

Lorrinda said...

Thanks for sharing! Love the card you created with just sentiment stamps!

DORCAS said...

This is so pretty! I love it! I love how you did that stamping. That is super creative! I want one:)

BESOS!!!
~Dorcas

Shari said...

Your card is too cute. Improvising paired with creativity can be a good thing as you have shown. I love it!

Sheila Bennett said...

Really nice card. Like the different 'thank you' stamps for the background.

Honey B said...

My fairy craft sister......Finally connected...at work...LOL...Shhhh..Lunch break...you are super duper talented my friend...this is an awesome card...i love it...

KEEP SCRAPPING, KEEP SHARING...

Blanca

Andrea Ewen said...

Super cute, Ivette! Love how you showcased all the pretty stamps in that set and I agree with the above post about ingenuity! Part of being crafty is to make do with what you have. Awesome job on this card, thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Jessica said...

Awsome card, love how you used what you had, this card turned out fabulous! Thanks so much for playing at H2H!

Deneen said...

Greta job using what you had. Thanks for playing along with H2H.