Thursday, September 16, 2010

MADE BY MOMO'S CHALLENGE #12, THROWBACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE #93 AND MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #22

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS...

AGAIN I MIX CHALLENGES THIS TIME THREE, MADE BY MOMO'S CHALLENGE #13 AND IS "JUST BECAUSE" CARD OR PROJECT.. SO I WHEN FOR "THINKING OF YOU" AND AT THROWBACK THURSDAY WITH MY CREATIVE TIME WITH EMMA, THE CHALLENGE IS OPEN JUST TO USE A OLD CARTRIDGE OF YOUR CHOICE.. I WHEN FOR A BUTTERFLY ON GRAPHICALLY SPEAKING AND THE SENTIMENT "THINKING OF YOU" FROM OLD TIME WALK IN MY GARDEN... ALSO FOR THE FIRST TIME IM GOING TO JOIN THE FUN AT MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #22 AND THE CHALLENGE IS TO USE "THINKING OF YOU". I ALSO USED MY COPIC MARKERS TO ADD COLOR TO MY BUTTERFLY, SIMPLE RUN THE SOLID CARDSTOCK TO EMBOSS WITH A FOLDER FROM TIM HOLTZ IN MY CUTTLEBUG, ADD SOME RIBBON, PP PAPER, SOME BLING AND USED MY WHITE GEL PEN...

MY PICTURES.





14 comments:

teachU14 said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the use of copic markers on your butterfuly and all the bling on this card.

DORCAS said...

This is so pretty! You have such a good eye! I love that butterfly!

~besotes!!

My Creative Time said...

WOW, what a PRETTY card my friend!! GREAT job w/all the details & COLORS!!! WOW! THank you for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!;)
Gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

martina's kaartjes said...

Pretty colourful card !
greetings, martina
x

Ulysses' mama said...

Very cute! love the colors!

Honey B said...

Super duper cute sista!!!I love the pattern the colors the embossing the eyelets ! Y eso que no estu estilo! Ur out of the box!

Honey B said...

Oops! I meant BLING!!! Love it ! U know me! Girl can never have too much bling! Lol
lov ya!
Xo
B

girlia said...

Love the cute butterfly. Nice card

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Beautiful card love the butterfly with the bling and coloring of the copic markers. Beautiful!!!

Scrapping Cat said...

So pretty...love the butterfly and the bling

Maria Elena said...

NO NO NO NO Amiga que BELEZA de tarjetica !!1 Q fascinante ese rosadito, la mariposa te quedo chulisima la costurita, TODO.... Me fascino y suerte para q ganes todos los premios !!!

Besitos.
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

DORCAS said...

Gracias for pushing me to do more challenges. I found a blog that has a blog list of challenges. So I will be doing some more.

Gracias. I am feeling the love my dear! Feeling the love!

You have an awesome weekend!

~besotes

My Play Time said...

Very nice!

Mari AKA Momo said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CARD!!!! The colors are so bright and fun!!! This would make anyone smile!!! Thanks for joining in my friend! Your blog is one of my faves! XOXO Momo