Monday, September 13, 2010

PEACHY KEEN CHALLENGE #36 AND H2H CHALLENGE SENTIMENTALLY YOURS

HELLO AGAIN PLAY FOR TWO...

TODAY I MADE THIS CARD FOR THE CHALLENGE AT PEACHY KEEN #36 A SKETCH AND COLOR COMBO..


AND THIS CARD IS ALSO PLAYING FOR HEART 2 HEART THIS WEEK CHALLENGE IS TO USE A CTMH SENTIMENT... I JUST GOT THIS CUTE STAMP SET MS. SCRAPBOOK SO I WANTED TO PLAY WITH IT.. THE SENTIMENT IS SIMPLE BUT CUTE.. "SCRAPBOOK FRIENDS" AND "SCRAP-HAPPY".

HERE IS MY CARD..




SUPPLIES
*K.I MEMORIES PP FROM FIRE MOOD RINGS(YELLOW)
*DCWV CARDSTOCK AND GLITTER
*EK SUCESS TAG PUNCH
*TIM HOLTZ SWIRLS FOLDER
*CTMH STAMP SET MS. SCRAPBOOK B1352
*BLINGS
*GENERIC RIBBON YELLOW
*COPIC MARKERS
*HONEY CTMH INK PAD FOR EDGING

14 comments:

DORCAS said...

Hay mi reina. You do amazing work! I just love this card. I love it!!!

~besos

Honey B said...

My Sista...Your card is amazing...I love it...I concur with Dorcas...YOU have amazing and inspiring work...MUCHO TALENTO...

XO
B

Jessica said...

Very cool card, love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at H2H this week!

Carol<>< said...

very nice!
Carol<><

Andrea Ewen said...

Super chic card, Ivette! Love that girly image and that awesome color scheme! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

LBCrafts said...

Your card is so great. I love the image you used!

Laurie

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment!

Viv said...

Hi Yvette! You did a superb job of our colour/sketch challenge with this card! It's fab! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS. Good luck! Viv xx

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

Such a cute card! thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!

Nikki

Maria Elena said...

Bella tarjetita !!! Despues me dices de donde sacastes el stamp y estas hecha una diva pintando con los copic ! jejeje

Gaby ~ Scrapabookaholic said...

I love what you did!
Your colors are bright and intense! and love that debossing swirls and the sentiment, cute!!
... I like Maria Elena's comment!
Gracias Ivette por tu dulce comentario en mi blog!
Gaby

KA said...

Hola Ive!!! wao I love the stamp and the card!!!
Saludos amiga ya me estoy poniendo al dia y tratando de hacer los retos, besitos
Karla U

Deneen said...

Nice card, great colours. Thanks for playing along with H2H.

Paper doll said...

Cute card, like the different textures you used. Thanks for playing along with H2H!!

Carol's Sweet Creations! said...

Esta tarjeta esta super hermosa! me fasinan los colores! Soy tu nueva follower y no puedo espera ah ver mas de tus creaciones! Me justaria mucho si pudieras visitarme en mi blog a visitarme :0) ... Espero que tengas un lindo dia!

Abrazos,
Carol