Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Pink Stamper September challenge and 4 crafty chicks Challenge #3

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS... ONE MORE TIME THIS WEEK... MIXING CHALLENGES... TODAY I MADE A CARD FOR THE PINK STAMPER SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE "ANYTHING GOES" AND OVER AT 4 CRAFTY CHICKS CHALLENGE #4 IS EMBOSSING HEAT OR DRY... FOR MY CARD I USED CRICUT MINI MONSTERS CARTRIDGE, TIM HOLTZ BURLAP EMBOSSING FOLDER IN MY CUTTLEBUG AND FACE STAMP FROM PEACHY KEEN MONSTER MASH AND SENTIMENT FROM PINK BY DESIGN STAMP SET A HAUNTING WE WILL GO, I WON THIS SET AT ANOTHER CHALLENGE FEW WEEKS AGO... COOL AHHH. AHHH AND MY WONDERFUL SIGNO WHITE GEL PEN PATTERN PAPER FROM CLOUD 9 SPECIALITY GLITTER HARVEST HOLIDAY MAT PACK.. LAST TOUCH SOME TWINE FROM WALMART.

BEFORE I SHOW MY CARD.. I WANT TO THANK TRISH FROM TECHNIQUES BY TRISH... FOR DEDICATING HER CARD AND POST TODAY TO ME.. WHAT A HONOR... THE CARD IS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT... TRISH IS SO TALENTED, LOVE THE WAY SHE MANAGE HER BLOG WITH VARIETY ALL THE TIME.. HER YOUTUBE VIDEOS ARE SUPER.. CHECK HER BLOG.. SHE IS HAVING A CHALLENGE GOING ON WITH TWO OTHER CRAFTY FRIENDS, THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL LADIES.. SHE IS ALSO A GOOD FRIEND OF MADE BY MOMO. THANKS TRISH.. AND I KEEP BUGGING YOU, WE NEED TO MEET AT WEST PALM BEACH SCRAPBOOK EXPO IN OCTOBER...
THIS IS THE CARD TRISH MADE FOR ME... SO CUTE.. LOOK AT THOSE SHOES... AHHH



NOW TO MY PICTURES...



7 comments:

Jen said...

What a super cute card.....its so cuteeeeeeeeee... I'm so glad that I found you from Trish's site...I LOVE your craft room....super awesome!
I just became your newest follower. :)
Jen (jennyscards.blogspot.com)

DORCAS said...

I saw that! That was so sweet of her to do that.

I love your card. Your colors are always fabulous!

Besotes mija! I was going to do a challenge again pero I think I got a bug. Me duela la bariga :-( blah!

Ok~ Enough whinning.

BESOTES,

Dorcas
btw me puedes contactar when you get the chance. Quiero tener tu email. Para no tener such a long comment. LOL

Honey B said...

Wow...Amiga...you are awesome...These are sooooo adorable...I'm loving the HEELS....Love Love LOVE...i LOVE SHOEs...I have more shoes than clothes...isn't that sad? LOL Te quedaron preciosa...
Keep Scrappin' and Keep Sharin'

PinkBlingCrafter said...

I saw the card on Trish's blog, So super sweet of her:) I love love your card it's soooo cute. I love the emboss on the octopus and the background paper is it K&I? Good luck on the challenges. Love it!!!!!
Hugs,
Norma

creativeprincess said...

I love how you embossed it! Makes it really stand out!
Tara

Lori said...

Those shoes are scrumptious! Very cute card! Sorry you missed our challenge for last week, but you still have 4 days left in our FALL challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! Keep playing with us - I love your style! HUGS!!

Maria Elena said...

Wow Amiga ademas de q la tarjetita esta preciosa (me encantan esas tiritas q tanto gusta a la gente !) Te felicito por esa fama q estas adquiriendo, la verdad q tu trabajas lindo y sobretodo eres muy constante y eres bien responsable en tu hobby !
Que sigan los exitos amiga !
Besitos,
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/