Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tuesday challenge with Made by Momo #10

FOR THIS TUESDAY CHALLENGE MOMO IS CHALLENGING US TO CREATE A PROJECT USING BLACK, WHITE AND ONE MORE COLOR..

CHECK OUR" MADE BY MOMO" BLOG HERE.... SHE IS GREAT.. HER TUTORIAL VIDEOS ARE THE BEST..VERY TALENTED GIRL..

FOR THIS CARD I DECIDED TO USE GREEN MY FAVORITE COLOR WITH THE BLACK AND WHITE.. USED MY CRICUT TO CUT THIS CUTE LITTLE GIRL MONSTER AND MY PEACHY KEEN MONSTER MASH FACES STAMPS.

HERE IS MY CREATION HOPE YOU LIKE ... LEAVE A COMMENT THEY ARE AWAYS APPRECIATED..







MATERIALS
*CLOUD 9 DESIGN SPECIALTY PP
*DCWV CARDSTOCK GREEN, WHITE AND BLACK
*PEACHY KEEN MONSTER MASH FACES PK-693
*"HAPPY HALLOWEEN" $1. CLEAR STAMP FROM INKANDINKADO
*RIBBON FROM MAKING MEMORIES FUNKY VINTAGE TRIM
*SIGNO WHITE GEL PEN

17 comments:

Celeste said...

I love this card...The little green monster is so cute...

*Star said...

Very cute! I love that eye ball mat. I just got this paper the other day but haven't gotten a chance to made anything with it. Tfs and have a great day.

Honey B said...

Chica..I'm loving the card...it's sooo cute....HAlloween..YeAY!!!!

Sweet Scrappin' Hugs

Honey B

georgi said...

So cute! I love your octopus card!

beejay said...

This is super cute! Love her cute little bows!

girlia said...

Love the card and the color

martina's kaartjes said...

Wow, she's a cute green monster !!
have a crafty day,
martina
x

Gaby ~ Scrapabookaholic said...

Cute card! and congratulations on PK top 5!!!

Adrian said...

too cute, love the paper!

DORCAS said...

How stinken cute. I just love this card. The paper, the colors, fabulous! Thanks for sharing amiga

~besos

My Play Time said...

Very cute Card!

Tamie said...

Your card is sooooo cute! I love the colors they are just perfect. Thanks for stopping bye my blog and leaving a comment.

Wishing you a great day full of laughs.

Tamie

www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/

is a new challenge blog and we would love for you to come and join us with your style.

Have a super day :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

This one me smile!!! Flippin adorable!!! I LOVE IT!! XOXO Momo

Jayma Malme said...

Love this for a Halloween card! That color green is my favorite color too :) And I always love black and white together...so classy.

Live Love and Scrap said...

SO STINKIN CUTE!!! LOVE the flowers in her hair =)
Thanks for playing along with us in MOMO's challenge!

hugs,
Sarah

creativeprincess said...

I need to get this cart. so I can make cute cards like you!
Tara

Maria Elena said...

Wow te comprastes esos stamps !! Que nota yo quiero unos y no se cual escoger ;-)
Bella tarjetita !