Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Crafting with Cristina Companion Challenge #8- I'm her companion...

Hello my crafty friends, today I have the pleasure to be Cristina's Challenge Companion... and because is October, guess what's the challenge.. here it goes..

Spooktacular Spectacular, create a Halloween Theme Project WITHOUT using Orange & Black. You can use one or the other, but NOT both... Easy ... ahhh

Well here is my project a Treat bag with a card... I really try to stay away from the ORANGE AND BLACK, but had to use a little black, my sentiment looks black but is actually Dark Purple ...

So play with us ... at CRAFTING WITH CRISTINA CHALLENGE #8










Materials used

*Mini Monster Cart
*Purple PP from Paper Studio Birthday Extravaganza
*Lt green CS DCVW
*Faded Green CS WeR Memory Keepers Urban window collection
*Nestabilities Label 8
*Bling studio 18
*Halloween stamps from Inkadinkado
*CTMH Pancy purple ink
*Clear embossing powder
*Uniball signo white gel pen
*Cuttlebug embossing folder Tini Mosaic
*Clear bags from Martha Stewart

6 comments:

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

I love your little witch and the purple/green combo!!

Honey B said...

Love this project...You are too much...it goes lovely together...TFS FCS...

XOXO
B

KARLA UREA said...

IVE, I LOVE THE WITCH AND LOVE THE PROJECT...
FELICIDADES!!!
KARLA U

DORCAS said...

I love this so much! I love the embossing on the witch too. Colors are fabulous!

Gracias mija for sharing!

~besotes

Dorcas

teachU14 said...

Adorable project! I like your use of texture and bling. And the purple/green combo work beautifully together :)

Anonymous said...

how are you!This was a really magnificentsuper website!
I come from milan, I was fortunate to look for your theme in bing
Also I get a lot in your Topics really thank your very much i will come every day