Thursday, October 21, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge- Embossing

Ok it had been a week since my last post... haven't been in the best of my Mojo.. better say no MOJO.. THis week had been very hard for me... my mom was in a car accident on Sunday and she is ok, but is very hard and scary when you realize it could had been worse.
Tomorrow is my birthday... wahooo.. dinner with my three wonderful guys.. and at night get together with some friends for a drink and cigars.. Saturday hubby has a surprise for me..
Now to the card I created without MOJO.. funny ahhh... is also a gift card holder...

THis is for Heart 2 Heart challenge Embossing.. it could be dry embossing or heat.. I when for heat.. I really like embossing.. is fun. I also used flock on the hat and scarf. Used my copic for coloring.. last pictures shows materials used.






8 comments:

Honey B said...

Too cute! Love the heat & flocking techniques you used! Super awesome! it gives this already cute snow man the touch! Love the bright colors & paperbpatterns
Glad Mamie is doing fine!
TFS SWEET PEA!

Sweet Scrsppy hugs!

Mari AKA Momo said...

Hello there my friend!! Did you know that you won a cricut tool kit over on my blog!!! if you want to claim it email me at madebymomo@yahoo.com with your address!!! Love you girl! XOXO Momo

Mary said...

Cute and colorful! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Andrea Ewen said...

Super cute! Love that colorful hat and mittens! Great mix of dp, colors and embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Deneen said...

Cute card, love the colours on the snowman. Thanks for playing along with H2H.

DORCAS said...

I love this card! How did I miss this card. It's super cute! I will have to make this! HUGS!!!

TFS! Sweet Pea!

~besos

Maria Elena said...

Wow amiga si estas usando flock !!! te quedo soñado, y la pintura con los copic ni se diga !!
Ya podre estar mas activa en los blogs y con mi hobby, pues mami regreso a Venezuela :-( Asi q alli nos veremos.

Por cierto, no te he notado activa en las redes sociales... como esta tu mami ? esta todo bien por tu lado ? Espero q si amiguita !

Cuidate.-

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Super cute card!!! The snowman is so adorable love it!