Thursday, October 14, 2010

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS... WAOOO I HAVENT PLAY IN ANY CHALLENGE SINCE SATURDAY... BUT I CANT NOT LET THE WEEK GO BY WITHOUT PLAYING ... I HAD MADE FEW CARDS THIS PAST WEEK, HAVENT POST THOSE YET. NOW LET'S PLAY...

AT HEART 2 HEART THIS WEEK CHALLENGE IS TREES AND LEAVES ... THAT MEANS CREATE A PROJECT USING TREES OR LEAVE OR BOTH.. I DONT HAVE ANY CLOSE TO MY HEART STAMP SET THAT WILL PLAY WELL WITH THIS CHALLENGE, BUT I DO HAVE SOME SCRAPS FROM THE PAPER PACK BACK CONTRY THAT I USED IN LAST WEEK CHALLENGE.. AND THIS PAPER HAS SOME CONTRY TREES, AND I HAD TO MAKE A CARD FOR THE DOCTOR I WORK WITH THAT'S MOVING TO ANOTHER STATE.. HE KEEP SAYING HE IS MOVING TO THE MOUNTAINS OF KENTUCKY... SO PERFECT PAPER... AND I USED TWO SET OF CTMH STAMPS SENTIMENTS... YOU WILL SEE THE LAST PICTURE WITH EVERYTHING I USED...

ALSO THIS CARD WILL BE PLAYING TOGETHER AGAIN LIKE LAST WEEK IN THE CHALLENGE #20 AT PAPER PLAYTIME, CHALLENGE WAS SIMPLE MAKE PROJECT USING ORANGE AS YOU MAIN COLOR.. SO I USED IT IN MY CARD AS BASE AND LABEL OF THE CARD... I WILL SAY PERFECT...

HOPE IS OF YOU LIKE...





14 comments:

Gaby ~ Scrapabookaholic said...

I like this style of card! I have never done one! Great job!

Jessica said...

This is so cute, I adore that bear! Thanks so much for playing at H2H with us!

Janis said...

I love this card! I love the papers, the images, how it opens, the inside. Awesome!! Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Honey B said...

What a great card...love the colors...hang in there sister...SWEET PEA!

XOXO
B

Honey B said...

My SWEET LATIN PEA...I want you my friend have given me so much inspiration through out "my" bloggin history...I truly have learned lots from you...From Crafting lingo to crafting techniques...Thanks for alwasy sharing with me and been supportive for me. It really means lots to me. I am glad that we have found each other in this blogging crafting world...Te estimo mucho. This is why I am awarding you your second SWEET BLOGGER AWARD. Please accept it.

Sweet PEA HUGS,

B.

Mary said...

Great card - love the layout and the colors really pop! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Charlotte said...

This is such a great card. I just love the papers you used.

girlia said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors, the bear and the sentiments. Great Job!

Andrea Ewen said...

Fabulously creative, Ivette! Love the rich, vibrant colors and the wonderful design! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Deneen said...

Great card, way to use what you had on hand. Thanks for sharing with us on Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

Maria Elena said...

Bello ! Por dentro y por fuera (jeje)

Que pases una excelente semana amiguita !

http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

very informative blog thanks


preparaty dlya povysheniya potencii

Val said...

Adorable card!!

DORCAS said...

I just love ho this turned out! AWESOME!