Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE#28, PAPER PLAYTIME CHALLENGE #22 AND HEART 2 HEART CHALLENGE HALLOWEEN

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIEND... HERE PLAYING AGAIN THIS WEEK WITH A MIX OF THREE OF MY FAVORITE CHALLENGE BLOGS..

OVER AT MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #28 MAKE ANY HALLOWEEN PROJECT...WAHOOO AND ALSO AT PAPER PLAYTIME CHALLENGE #22 IS ALSO ANY HALLOWEEN THEME PROJECT AND OVER AT MY VERY FAVORITE HEART 2 HEART IS ALSO HALLOWEEN.. FANTASTIC...

HERE I USED THE CLOSED TO MY HEART HOOLIGANS PAPER FROM THE 2 LEVEL KIT X7129B AND THE STAMP FROM PARTY ANIMAL SET D1437, USING MY COPICS TO COLOR THE IMAGE AND SENTIMENT.. ALSO USED MY LARGE DECKLED RECTANGLES NESTABILITIES COLORING THE EDGES WITH CTMH INK, USED A GENERIC RIBBON FROM HOBBY LOBBY, DID SOME FAUX STITCHING WIHT MY WHITE GEL PEN ... AND TO FINISH IT UP SOME BLING WITH MY IROCK..

HERE THE PICTURES..




14 comments:

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Awesome colors and such a cute image! Thanks so much for sharing with us again this week!

Janis said...

Look how happy that monster looks to get some candy! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

DORCAS said...

I love it! Loving the paper and colors! I love how you use copics! I will learn some day! Thanks for the inspiration my dear friend!!

Besos

CricutLvr!! said...

Cute card. Love all the colors! Good luck in the challenge!

Amy said...

That's the cutest monster I've seen! The colors are so bright and happy!

Andrea Ewen said...

So cute! Love that little monster image and the wonderful vibrant colors! Adorable bow and super fine stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Scrapping Cat said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!

KARLA UREA said...

Ive que lindo esta!!! me encanto todos los colores que utilizastes!!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Great job! Adorable!! huh? yes, a monster adorable because of your work and creativity!
Gaby

Paper doll said...

Wowzers I love it!!! The colors are awesome and the color of the little guy is great!! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Maria Elena said...

Linda tarjeta amiga... esos colores estan espectaculares ! Eres la reina de los challenges !!! LOL

Have a great Sunday
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

I just LOVE the colors you used!! I really need to learn how to use copics!

I can't wait to hop with you on Dec. 4th!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, truly cool article. Where can I get this subscription?

Nicky Watcerson
ekectronic bug detectors

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Love all the colors!!! and I love the coloring on the image!! Amazing:)