Friday, October 8, 2010

PK Let's face it Friday week 2 and PK Challenge #38-October inspirations also Cricut me that saturday challenge...

OK first PK Let' face it Friday week #2 remember this challenge is for us to use or PK faces stamps, is about creating a project using what inspire you or whats your muse.. for me my muse.. is most of the time new stuff..like papers, tools or just a challenge this days.. but my sweet friend Blanca from Sweet Scrapping with Honey B send me a RAK this past week with this halloween papers..so at this time that is my muse.. Halloween.. perfect..

here are the papers that inspired my project..


Pk Challenge #38 is OCtober inspiration..THE CHALLENGE:
Fall is in full swing, and using the month of October an inspiration, create a layout or project based on the season. The only catch is that it can't be a card! October for me besides my Birthday and getting old..jeje is halloween... so using the papers that my friend Honey B send me, i decided to make a explosion halloween treat box.. used my PK monster faces for this one..love PK stamps.. there are the best..

Cricut me that saturday challenge is Halloween projects... so my treat box is also for my friend Abbie challenge... check her blog for her great project halloween window cling... cool ahhh

There many pictures because this project has many faces..








Materials
*Mini Monsters cricut cartridge
*PK Make a Monster Face stamp set
*Gypsy and Cricut Expression
*Halloween Papers were a RAK
*Solid Cardstock from DCWV
*White and Black gel pen
*Zip Dry glue
*Orange ribbon
*blings

10 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Love the explosion box and that Halloween paper is adorable!!!

DORCAS said...

WOW! This is so cool! I love this paper and that box! I am gonna have to do this box sometime. Love it!
~besos

- - Sheryl - - said...

great box! I think I'll try and make one for my daughter

Messy Craftster said...

Cool box! I love all the details :)

Viv said...

Fabulous box Ivette!! Truly unique and beautifully crafted. Viv xx

Glora said...

This is awesome! I love it!

Ruthie said...

Hi Ivette!

Wow! What a super cute box! Love all the little details!

Thanks for playing along with our "Let's Face it Friday" challenge! Good Luck!

Ruthie :)

Cricut Me That said...

What a super fun project!!! I have yet to make an explosion box, but after your cute box it is now on my "to do" list!! Thanks for playing with us over at Cricut Me That!!

~abbie

Janice W. said...

This is the cutest little box ever!!!Great job with the PK challenge! Good luck!

My Creative Time said...

WOW, this is AMAZING!!! I LOVE your project my friend!!GREAT job w/the Peachy Challenge!!
big Peachy Hugs,
Emma;)