Saturday, October 9, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge at My Creative Time with Emma, Cricut Cardz challenge #45 and 4 crafty chick challenge #6

At my Creative Time with Emma, For this week's challenge, you are to create a "SHAPED" card AND include the color "ORANGE" in it! You can make ANY theme you want, just as long as it includes those two things in it!

So I got my SWEET TREAT cart and found a round card shape, used nestabilities spellbinders for the scallop shape, also creative two different shape pumpkins with Paper Doll dress up...in my gypsy. The faces are from PK more monsters faces.

THis card is also for challenge #45 at Cricut cardz, make a card for Thanksgiving using any cartridges you'd like and any colors you'd like.

Another challenge I used for this card is at 4 crafty chicks, this weeks challenge (#6), it is "Distressing" which is pretty much however you take it. Could be inking, distressing tool, scissors, or tearing the paper edges.

Here is my sweet "HAPPY THANKSGIVING CARD"




24 comments:

teachU14 said...

Fantastic card. I love the PKS faces you used and the twine is a really nice touch.

My Creative Time said...

WOW!! Your card is SOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!! I Just LOVE everything about it my friend!! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge!;)
Gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

critterbugg365 said...

Such a perfect card!!

Juicy Creations said...

great card..

Lisa said...

Super cute card.

Melissa said...

I love your card, Ivette - the distressing works perfectly with it. Thanks for joining us at the 4 Crafty Chicks!

KARLA UREA said...

Ive, me encanta la tarjeta y las calabazas adorables!!!
Love Karla Urea

Karen said...

Fun card for the CCC challenge. TFS!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapcooking.com

Tanya Isis Ayala said...

me encanta tienes mucho talento

Maria Elena said...

Que linda Ive !!! Me encantan esas caritas demasiado comicas !!! Que tengas exito en los challenges amiguita !

http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Leanne said...

Cool card, love them pumpkins!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

DORCAS said...

This is so cute! I love them pumpkins! You are super creative! Loving it!

beejay said...

So cute, I love those PK faces on the pumpkins! Thanks for playing at CCC!

Melissa said...

Your card is so cut and just love the faces, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Your card is adorable. Love the Peachy Keen faces on the pumpkins.

Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

Honey B said...

Sister! WOW...Te botaste, bient botada...LOL..Too cute..love it. You are soo creative...

XOXO
B

mum of two said...

Love the pumpkins :) So cute. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC. Happy Thanksgiving from Canada :)

michelle (dt#2)

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

qué padre te quedó Ive, muy alegre!!!! las calabacitas están de lo más lindas!

Carol's Sweet Creations! said...

This is too cute! me gusta mucho!

hugs,
Carol L.

primpedinpaper said...

Awwe this is sooo cute!! Their little faces are adorable! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS! This is just Adorable! Perfect for both Challenges! :o)
Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC!
Theresa

Tamie said...

Gotta say I just love, love those cute pumpkins!!! Probably some of the cutest I have ever seen. Way to Go on your distressing too! One FABBY card. Thanks for sharing you inspiration with 4 Crafty Chicks.

Dalis said...

me encantan las caritas de frankestein en las calabazas.

-- dalis

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG!!! Girl this card is so adorable!!!! Love the PK stamps. Great job