Thursday, November 25, 2010

4 Crafty chicks challenge #13- Picture inspiration

Hello my crafty friends ...HAPPY THANKSGIVING...

Had few hours to myself... while creating this card for challenge at 4 crafty chicks, I was giving thanks to God for all the wonderful things he had given me.. My boys, my wonderful husband, my parents that still around, the wonderful in law family, health and the job that keep me going... even in this bad economy.. and of course this wonderful hobby that had bring many friends to my life over the years.. HAVE A SAFE THANKSGIVING DAY!!

Back to my creation,... for 4 Crafty Chick challenge #13 this week they have this beautiful picture inspiration..Take anything you want from the following picture and create away! You can chose to take the colors from the photo, certain elements, or re-design the whole scene...whatever inspires you





This picture is so beautiful.. love the colors.. and elements..
I decided to use the colors and I have this candle rubber stamp, from The Rubber Cafe that for me was perfect to use.



2 comments:

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing with us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks, nice card!

Tamie said...

Amazing coloring and the way you used the stickles are perfect on your card. So many details. Your colors are nice and bright. THank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.