Thursday, November 18, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS....

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS....

YES I KNOW... I BEEN LOST.. NOT BLOGGING.. NOT CREATING.. FOR ABOUT A MONTH NOW... I DONT KNOW WHY I LOST MY MOJO.. AND HAVENT FIND IT YET.. BUT IM TRYING REALLY HARD.. LIKE THIS PAST WEEKEND.. GOT TOGETHER WITH MY CRAFTY SISTER IN LAW AND FEW FRIENDS TO MAKE CARDS AND DID TRY REALLY HARD... LOL...

BUT I HAVE TO FIND MY MOJO, BECAUSE I BEEN ASK BY MY SWEET CRAFTY FRIEND DORCAS FROM 4 CRAFTY ANGELS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SNOWY WINTER HOP TO TAKE PLACE FOR ONE DAY.. DEC 4TH... AND YES ... I WILL BE JOINING A WONDERFUL GROUP OF TALENTED LADIES.. SO STAY TUNE...




TO SHOW YOU THAT I REALLY LOOKING TRYING TO GET BACK TO CREATING.. THIS ARE THE CARDS I MADE LAST SATURDAY WITH MY GROUP OF FRIENDS... JUST STAMPING...








6 comments:

DORCAS said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love them so much! Soo pretty!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

I love all of them too!!! Just beautiful!!! I can't wait to hop along with you my friend:)
Besos,
Norma

Honey B said...

SWEET PEA...YOUR BACK AND IN FULL EFFECT...LOVE THESE CARDS...MOJO IS DEFINETLY PEAKING THROUGH...LOVE THEM...I MISSED YOU!!!

xoxo
b

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

how could you possibly have lost you mojo and still make beautiful cards like these?!

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

You girls are funny... yes... i dont have much desired to be in my craft room...

Maybe is the weather here in florida.. I probably will see my best friend tomorrow and make some more x-mas cards... looking for more inspiration..

Maria Elena said...

Wow trabajastes duro chica ! pues te quedaron hermosas...
Espero ver mas Christmas cards prontito Boricua girl !

Have a great Tuesday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/