Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Heart 2 heart challenge THANK YOU and Paper Playtime challenge #26 Thank you

Hello crafty friends... yes Im back...blogging and creating for challenges... today Im playing at Heart 2 Heart and this week like thanksgiving... THANK YOU... and want to say thank you to my friend Blanca from Sweet Scrapping with Honey B... this girl is so sweet.. great friend.. and this card is for her..

Also a Paper Playtime this week challenge #26 is Thank you anyway you want.. so my card also works for this challenge..

Hope you like.. Materials for this card are display in one of the pictures.. love my CLOSE TO MY HEART STAMPS ....





10 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Beautiful card!!! Me gusta el Sentiment in espanol:) I need to get me some Spanish sentiments.

Honey B said...

O M G!!! TEAR!!! You are SO SWEET...MY FRIEND...I'm truly blessed to have found you and our other sweet pea...Thanks soo MUCH...I am only as sweet as my friens are...

XOXO...
Blanca

DORCAS said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! You did amazing! You ROCK!!!

mum of two said...

What a great card! I love the shape you chose. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)

michelle

Tere said...

Oh IVE, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, this is absolutely lovely! That bow just makes the whole card stand out! Awesome "Thank-You"! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Tammy said...

Love your card and your blog...now a follower.

Wildflower Scraps by Jasmin said...

Just lovely! I love circle cards and the beautiful scalloped edge really brings out your card! Gracias!

Deneen said...

Great thank-you card, love that it's circular. Thanks for playing along with H2H.

Paper doll said...

Gorgeous card, every thing on the card is perfect everything!!