Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby Layouts shadow boxes gifts....


Hello my crafty friends...
I know I haven't been posting.. doesn't mean I haven't been playing with paper. I had few baby showers gift to make... I made two baby boy layout shadow boxes this past week..
Also this past weekend, I had the chance to clean up and organize my scraproom, got rid of some unwanted stuff, move things around a little.. need to take new pictures... to update my room pics.
I will like to share with you what I made...
First one is the one for Baby Jameson, remember the post on the baby shower invites I made in Dec, well I made a matching layout 12x12 in a shadow box.. everyone love it.. amazed how I was able to match the baby theme room.


Made a quick card that I had template save in my gypsy.


Now my second layout is for baby Mason, a co-worker also having a boy, show me on her phone her baby theme room stuff.... so cute... love the colors, the stitching and of course, got so inspired and made this 8.5x11 layout. This is a Martha Stewart shadow box.







7 comments:

Tere said...

Everything is so pretty Ive. Your projects are going to look perfect in the little kid's rooms.

Cheryl said...

You did a great job matching the rooms with your layouts! Awesome

NEW BLOG:
http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Awesome job!! This is truly amazing

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

love the color schemes!

JustYolie said...

Your projects are adorable!! Nice color combos!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG I love it!!!!Love the colors too!!

Kim H said...

Oh BOY! These are so adorable... I am sure the parents totally loved these! What wonderful keepsakes!
tfs